with Amanda Swinimer
This full day course is recommended for those who want to deepen their understanding of our local seaweeds and immerse themselves in their richness & wonder.
Find out when the next upcoming Seaweed Workshop is on our Calendar.
- Local seaweed identification
- Nutritional and healing properties of local seaweeds
- Using seaweeds as part of an integrative approach to treating chronic illnesses
- Practical ways of incorporating seaweeds into your lifestyle
- Sustainable harvest techniques
- Hands on seaweed gathering
- Wild-seaweed snacks
- Presentations on local seaweeds, their nutritional and healing qualities
- Skin absorption demo
Duration: 6 hours
When: Workshops are booked according to the tides, from May 1st until September 1st